Thursday, July 5, 2012

13 sleeps to go...

So! I'm two weeks out from leaving for London and the start of my Biggest Adventure to date...

There are so many things in my life (in everybody's lives) where I've said "I'd love to do..." and I've not done it... and here I am a little over 18 months after waking up and thinking "Sweden. Sweden would be an awesome place to go..." and I'm actually going!

There were a few rigmaroles which had to be lived through to get to this point but I am Here and I'm actually going to Sweden! How cool is that?!

I'm fairly sure I'm up-to-date on most of my e-mailing/paperwork requirements... I think.

But my List of Things to Do Before I Go is still pretty huge...

  • pack
  • have a tea party
  • e-mail family members to work out what I'll be up to in London
  • panic a little
  • get a family photo
  • see my Grandma
  • panic a bit more
  • double check all my paper work and pick up my ticket from London to Stockholm
  • work out how to get from Stockholm to Uppsala/Flogsta (in practice - I understand the theory!)
  • panic a lot
  • tidy my room
  • clean my room
  • clean my bathroom
  • actually pack
  • PANIC
  • etc... etc... etc...
Today I'm starting to prepare for my 25+ hours of flying (plus 5 ish hours in transit) I'm taking immunofort to help prepare my immune system for the germ-y aeroplanes... and I'm starting to really concentrate on my hydration... both internal and external... Water, moisturiser and I are taking our relationship from BFF to SBFF4E (super BFFs 4 evah!!!) I dun wanna dry out!

But what am I actually doing? Well I'm blogging this... and I've just discovered Janet Evanovich (I know, I know - took me long enough!)

But I'll get there eventually! And my sanity will surely follow...

Xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment